General Admin User Guide
Modified on: Fri, 18 Oct, 2019 at 4:41 PM
An Akixi Admin Account enables Resellers to make configurational changes to the way that their customer’s Akixi service is running. Resellers can investigate issues and retrieve billing information relating to the configuration of the service for a particular customer. Admin accounts are not chargeable* and are available to any Reseller with customers that use the Akixi service.
Common Administration Tasks:
- Adding / deleting users' extension devices
- Adding / deleting ACD Agents
- Adding / deleting Akixi Admin and Supervisor accounts
- Resetting Akixi application account passwords.
- Download CDR reports for customer's Akixi Service
The Akixi General Admin User Guide is available on the Akixi Partner Portal - https://partners.akixi.com
*NB: an Admin account will become chargeable if you add reporting access to it
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.